Friday, September 10, 2010



I did not intend to post anything of yesterdays latest accidents in the Wreckhouse but after seeing how the CBC reported the story using their Map,I decided to take a jab at it. The Map shows the Wreckhouse 50 - 60 Kilometers East of where it should be. Just more dis - information.

Few Pics here again and once again I have to add,still no changes, Apparently someone has to die first.

This Trucker is in a bad situation. Stuck in the Wreckhouse but knows that pointing his Truck in the Wind and waiting it out is a darn good idea!

The Truck that was attached to this Trailer received damage but was later hauled back on the road.
Not a good idea to haul trailers such as this at anytime with the winds here.
I doubt if he was lovin' it when the winds hit him.

1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

If no one was hurt, I have your permission to snort, right?
XO
WWW