Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I've been crying all day so please forgive me if my blog today seems more emotional then usual. News like this always breaks me up. Here's the article from a news source in my province.
A Hard Day's Night for the McCartneysMay 17, 2006

Former Beatle Paul McCartney and his wife of four years, Heather Mills McCartney, are calling it quits. The couple upset many Newfoundlanders and Labradorians when they came to Atlantic Canada this spring to protest the seal hunt. In a statement issued today, the couple said they found it hard to keep a normal relationship with the constant pressure from the media. McCartney married Mills in June 2002, four years after his former wife, Linda McCartney, died of breast cancer. They have a two year old daughter, Beatrice. Sir Paul was knighted by the Queen in 1997.
Yes, it must be hard to keep a normal relationship with pressure from the media. Especially if you seek them out to help with your crusades to save the planet. So here's my advice to the parting couple. Paul go seek another blonde! I heard Anna Nicole Smith is available and she loves rich old guys. Heather,you also go seek Anna Nicole and ask her for some advice. Ask her how to take old guys for all they're worth and leave that Beatle dirt poor. If you don't make it back to our ice floes next spring,we'll understand. We also suffer the constant pressure from the media.

7 comments:

Justin said...

Wayne, I can feel your pain all the way down here, hehehehehe. I'll leave you to wallow in your anguish . . . ;)

Strow said...

cry me a river. shopper sold out of tissues yesterday cause everybody is PAB is so upset. boohoo. good riddence

Charlie said...

I think we all saw on the Larry King show the side of Heather that was least appealling - her nasty, disrepectful manner. Could see this coming.

Domnall said...

you could say their fate was "Sealed". I'm sure in no time they will both be out clubbing again.

Feltham said...

What scares me about all this is the amount of $$$ that this bitch will get from Paul.

I can only imagine how dangerous she will be with a couple hundred million to spend on anti-sealing propaganda

Anonymous said...

Hey Wayne,

Have you seen this one yet???

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006250730,00.html

Table Mountains said...

WOW!!!! mr. sub....i got to act on this one.