Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I noticed a new seal hunt forum has started. Some person comes in claiming to be a sealer from Bonavista and wants newfoundlanders to talk about the annual hunt. one visitor claiming to be a member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Defense League has already endorsed it. The whole setup looks fishy to me. Anyone else run across this forum or see any links to it?



Posted March 6th, 2007 01:58 PM IP Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post
-New post-
Hi all,

I''m glad to see you have started a forum for this discussion. Hopefully it won't get bombarded by the anti-sealing crowd.

I am with the Newfoundland and Labrador Defense League, (nldl.org) a member organization fighting for the future of our province. The seal hunt is a major concern for us and we congradulate you on your efforts in getting the truth out.

I thought I'd make you aware that there is currently an online poll being conducted that asks the question, "Should the seal hunt be banned?"

The Newfoundland and Labrador Defense League has been asking its members to go to the web site and vote NO on the issue. So far it's been working and the poll is swinging in our favour. I thought you and your members might also like to vote on the issue. Here is the link to the site:

No comments: