Sunday, September 08, 2013

Maybe this guy should of taken that so called "Vow of Silence."
'The poor are lying, drug-abusing illegitimates': Catholic priest's astonishing attack on homeless Father Ray Blake wrote a furious blog denouncing the homeless, in an online post titled, 'The Trouble With The Poor' On his Blog he posts," And although I care little for the opinion people have about me as an individual, I care a great deal about the opinion people have of the priesthood. Mr Bill Gardner and other journalists have been enjoying trashing my reputation as a priest nationally and internationally and therefore of course all Catholic priests and bishops have suffered, because of way I have been portrayed, it is of course an attack on the Church." He sure does sound like a caring person!

No comments: