Friday, February 10, 2006

Forgive me father for I have not Blogged. It's been a few days since my last post.
OK, forget that,besides im not Catholic so i don't have to confess.Been doing a bit of painting and other things lately.My self esteem was down a quart, but yesterday i received some advice on something and today i feel on top of the world.
Watched a bit of rodeo riding on tv last night and saw a few cowboys land on their ass and a few others land on their head. I know one of those cowboy hats look great but right now im figuring El Kabong here is wishing he wore a helmet.
Anyway back on the Catholic thing......someone is offering $1,000.00 for anyone who can prove the Earth revolves around the sun. They claim that good Catholics really do have to believe that the earth is the center of the universe. Im not making this up!Even my mind works better then this.Click here to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we always check to see if you have new posts.keep them comming.
denise

Strow said...

dont worry about blogging wayne, I barely do it myself.

I watched a show on bullriding too. Pretty dangerous stuff.

Vid woundnt work on my computer. Try again later