Tuesday, February 07, 2006


So far over 30 foreign journalist have been kidnapped in Iraq and more in other Middle Eastern nations.I often wondered why Christiane Amanpour has not made it to that list.I first caught my view of her in the 1991 Gulf War and have been quite the fan since then. Without Christiane a guy like me just wouldn't be able to sitdown and watch a war.I just love that British-educated accent of hers and the way she controls those who are asking her questions. This girl looks great even without sleep and i wonder sometimes does she go over and party with the rebels all night. It was rumoured recently that Bush had her wiretapped and i can see why if he did. George and i probably have a lot in common. We both have our fantasies about Christiane. Mine is curled up in a fox hole somewhere with her and George's is about...?? will! i dunno,can't speak for George,hell he can't even speak for himself. I do hope however, if the Iran thing escalates my Christiane will be over there covering the story of the mushroom cloud from a safe distance. Keep safe honey!No one can do a war justice like you can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.wayne your cracked.i like anderson cooper.

Strow said...

Hey, most of those women on NTV, Tonie Marie, Sharon Snow, and the rest are pretty hot too.