Sunday, February 19, 2006


Recently got my hands on a program called Photographic Edges and i was looking forward to using the darn thing. This morning i decided to give it a try and started producing great results but could save none of the images i created. I now discover that i can't use my Adobe Photoshop and i figure there may be a conflict somewhere. Im hoping my kid can take control of my computer and fix it without me having to uninstall/reinstalling both programs. The edge program takes up to 20 minutes to install and that's about the limits of my patience here lately.
Lately i have been going online and looking at some great tutorials. If anyone is interested, this site, seems to be the better of what i have found so far.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Wow Wayne, that program looks pretty cool, hope you get it working so we can see the results. I like the mystical lighting one too, a person could do some wild stuff with that if he knew what he was doing. Wish I could help you with the conflict, but I wouldn't even know where to start. Good luck Wayne.