Sunday, March 19, 2006



**Warning to Canadian Sealers**

If sealing on the floes this spring and approached by this creature,do not panic!


This is just another over the hill star and now closely resembles an old Harp seal. Once so long ago it resembled another little creature called a White Coat Seal. Back then it could be used for photo ops by animal rights groups. Today however with its coat shedding and body decaying, it is wothless.* Please do not even mercy club it ,if approached by it. Just give the creature her final moments in the sun and remember it for what it was.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

gesus,that's so funny.

Clinton P. Desveaux said...

She has aged very...ah, bad...

Justin said...

Nice comparison Wayne. Fitting, very fitting. ;)

Phil Hong said...

I showed my best friend a picture of the mentioned.

She was stunned. "Is that me when I'm older. Like, eww."

Forget about the, like, weird talk, like, that, like my best friend uses. Let's see how many people actually KNOW her!

NL-ExPatriate said...

LOL your so Bad. But you did give the devil his due by putting the What it was photo in there.

Toby said...

Mother Nature has not been kind to the once edible young lass.

Anonymous said...

were laughing so hard here this evening,we can't get any work done.
if i was tablemountains i'd send this one to the rick mercer report.

Feltham said...

As my grandfather would say, if I woke up next to that in my bed, I would be right to me taps