Wednesday, August 22, 2007



Ah,finally!

Finally i can do something to stop Global warming! Finally i can be out there on the front lines with the likes of Al Gore (who sort of reminds me of a Bull Moose) and Sheryl Crow. (who don't want me to wipe my bum properly) This fall i have a moose licence and with one shot i can do my part to stop Global Warming! Never has it been so easy to contribute to this great cause. What's going on,you ask? Will my friends i have just been told that moose are contributing to Global Warming.Yes,an adult moose can produce 2,100 kilos of methane a year. That's equivalent to the CO2 output resulting from a 13,000 kilometer car journey. If you find this hard to believe,check out my source.
So if you see me out in the woods this fall sitting on a stump with a rifle,drinking beer and belching.Just think of me the same way you think of Al Gore and Sheryl Crow. Im a crusader for Global Warming!
Now if we can only prove those God darn Seals contribute to Global Warming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sisters a vegan and encourages me to start the life style. after seeing your blog i will stick to my meat.my part in stopping global warming.funny story,thanks.albert camus.

nadinebc said...

Love Love Love that little comic!

Anonymous said...

it's great our ancestors killed off all those buffalo back in the nineteenth century or global warming would be so much worst today.thanks for the funny wayne.

Brian said...

Careful mate, how much CO2 is produced by belching? especially if beans were had with that beer.